Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NAIJA ROCKS TOP 60 ROCK LOVE SONGS



NAIJA ROCKS TOP 60 ROCK LOVE SONGS
I woke up one Tuesday morning, feeling so down on how I had been so bereft of ideas on new topics to write for the blog. To put an end to this before I destroy my day that had just begun, I picked one of my ell phones (Nokia C-1) that had an unimpressive playlist of 312 rock songs and few pop songs and pressed the play button. Three songs had just finished playing and I noticed I had unconsciously and successfully predicted the next songs that will play and they were all awesome love songs (1. Here without you by 3 Doors Down 2. Green Eyes by Coldplay 3. Love Story by Taylor swift).
At that moment, I paused my singing along with subtle scream like someone that has just been bitten by a baby mosquito and two things pooped outta my head. First was that I had not reshuffled my playlist and I had already compiled a list of some favorite all time rock love songs for the blog readers about a fortnight ago and after two weeks its still not posted, yet. JEEZ!!! I think I should be shot at and hopefully sha the bullets will miss me.
After I compiled a list of break up songs earlier, (link) am delighted doing this. Why you may ask? Simply cuz it’s two of my favorite things in life. LOVE and MUSIC. Though I have been quite unlucky in the former but the latter keeps me going and arrests me like the Nigerian Police. Writing about on a list of the greatest rock love song of all time has turned out to be quite a great pressure so this is not just my favorite but some good piece of arts my ears have listened to and they have the best lyrics for that moment you cant explain or describe what you feel or you are quite looking for the perfect words for the one person or some good music you could use as a mix tape/playlist for him/her. Here are NAIJA ROCKS TOP 60 ROCK LOVE SONGS in alphabetical order and dont forget to place comments on what you think about the list, who's missing out and who shouldn't be here. Enjoy!!

SONGS
ARTIST/BAND
#1 Crush
Garbage
All I Need
Radiohead
As The Cold Rain Falls
Tiger Army
Black
Pearl Jam
Brighter Than Sunshine
Aqualung
Bubbly
Colbie Caillat
By Starlight
Smashing Pumpkins
Closer
Travis
Connect The Dots
Spill Canvas
Different
Acceptance
Echo
Incubus
Everlong
Foo Fighters
Everything
Lifehouse
Fade Into You
Mazzy Star
Fall In Love With A Girl
The White Strips
Falling Into Place
The Afters
Far Away
Nickelback
Gravity
Embrace
Green Eyes
Coldplay
Here Without You
3 Doors Down
Hey there Delilah
The Plain White Tee's
House Of Cards
Radiohead
I Love You
Under The Influence
I Will Wait
Mumford And Sons
I Wont Make You
Something Coeporate
If Its Love
Train
Let Me Kiss You
Morrissey
Love Should
Moby
Love Story
Taylor Swift
My Immortal
Evanescence
Mysterious Ways
U2
No Mater What
Papa Roach
No One’s Gonna Love You
Band Of Horses
Nothing Else Matters
Metallica
One Thing Is For Sure
The Spill Canvas
Snuff
Slipknot
So Far Away
Avenged Sevenfold
Somewhere Only We Know
Keane
Sorry
Buckcherry
Sour Girl
Stone Temple Pilots
Starlight
Muse
Sweet Child O Mine
Guns N’ Roses
Thank You
Dido
The Only Exception
Paramore
The Reason
Hoobastank
There Is Light That Never Goes Out
The Smiths
Thinking About You
Puddle Of Mudd
Under The Bridge
Red Hot Chilli Pepper
Under The Milky Way
The Church
Walking After You
Foo Fighters
Warmness On The Soul
Avenged Sevenfold
Warning Signs
Coldplay
When The Stars Go Blue
The Corrs
With Or Without You
U2
Wonder Wall
Oasis
You And Me
Lifehouse
You And Me
Plain White T
You And Me
Cranberries
You Give Me Something
James Morrison
Your Guardian Angel
The Red


0 comments:

Post a Comment